Huntertown, Indiana
4.0

I used to LOVE all the different types of chicken by Tyson.For some reason over the last few years I've noticed that the quality of the meat as gone down.

This is the second time this month I've tried their chicken strips. They both disappointed me a little (They were from two different bags) it's not overly dry or anything but I can tell they used maybe cartilage or tougher parts of meat. If they used it years ago then maybe they're just using more of it than the chicken breast. But this time I ate their chicken strips I bit into one and I felt goo in my mouth and at first I was thinking it was just the outside and it was the batter that just wasn't crispy but I looked at the piece I bit out of and it had brown mucus-like goo in it.

I have no idea what it is. The chicken was still hot so I didn't really taste anything unusual if that makes sense. But I ended up spitting it out. It looks disgusting.

I'm so disappointed because Tyson used to be my favorite brand of frozen chicken strips, wings etc.

side note: the majority of the brown stuff was bit off and I wasn't going to take a photo of the chicken I spit out.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of tyson foods chicken thighs. Tyson Foods needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tyson foods chicken thighs in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tyson Foods.

Had an Experience with Tyson Foods?

Comments