1.5
Additional Fees

Bought Tyson chicken thighs at Sam's Club...where do I begin?The meat was separated from the bone, there were numerous pieces with discoloration/bruising and numerous pin feathers.

I'm a meat eater, but the things I saw tell me that 1. The animals are not slaughtered in a humane way AND 2.

It seems that all Tyson cares about is profits , not providing a quality product to its consumers.So disappointed, but it was not entirely unexpected

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Tyson Foods. The most disappointing about tyson foods chicken thighs from Tyson Foods was low standards for their customers Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tyson Foods.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Tyson Foods to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Tyson Foods?

Comments

There is something not right about Tyson chicken thighs, they just don't taste good at all.I had to go online

To see if it was just myself.

Apparently it's not just me, they really don't care anymore. The price is just right, 8 pieces of monster thighs for $5.00 , a deal. The skin is thick and wraps around entire chicken, I have to cut some of it off. I put enough season on it, and for some reason it doesn't hold the seasoning, don't know why.

The skin won't brown, meat is tough , dry, just bad, has a funny taste. I hate to throw food away it was just that bad, I noticed it before, but it was bearable but this time I couldn't do it.

Tyson is not concerned about quality anymore just profits, I agree.Drop the price, and people will buy it,,rather pay a little more for quality .

to Anonymous #1380681

You're absolutely right.After doing a bit of research, I came up with one conclusion...factory farmed poultry.

Raising the birds as quickly as possible, so they can be slaughtered asap, which equals huge profits for them. Nevermind giving the birds time to come to maturity properly, or being raised or dispatched humanely...they are kept in deplorable conditions, and not handled properly during processing. Smdh...I'll pay more for better quality.

D'artagnan may be pricey, but it's worth it.Thanks for commenting hon.