The chicken livers I bought still have the bile sac attached to it. Not a good product, I will not buy any Tyson products anymore.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of tyson foods chicken liver from Tyson Foods and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Tyson Foods to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tyson Foods for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Tyson Foods?

Comments

Michigan, United States #1344210

I just made chicken livers tonight and baked them with lots of butter and seasoning.After eating a few pieces I bit into something that had a horrible green liquid in it and I started gagging uncontrollably.

This has never happened to me before. I just kept having the dry heaves and tried to spit out the bitterness. It was the worst thing I have ever experienced.

TYSONS HAS RUINED CHICKEN LIVERS FOR ME TOO.And no I won't get over it......

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1319355

Chicken livers are a natural product, the bile sac is attached before it is processed.

Out of the millions of livers processed, one was missed...

GET OVER IT!

Remove it and cook or

Bring back to the store...they will gladly exchange it.