I used to eat Tyson Chicken patties for lunch almost daily, well today is the final straw. I can't hardly stand to choke that chicken down any longer, it has a disgusting texture and taste.

It used to not be this way, over the past couple of years something changed and TYSON Chicken is disgusting. The chicken strips and patties have some ligaments or some type of clear cartridge in the meat that taste nasty. I don't think Tyson really cares if we are happy with their product or not.

Please shut your doors, do not make any more chicken products and live on the streets. I will never buy Tyson Chicken anything again.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Tyson Foods. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tyson Foods.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Tyson Foods to other companies on our site.

Comments

Tyson is nasty now I have to agree and the stringy Ness in the meat you can't bite through

I'm eating a fresh batch that I hoped would be better than the last that I threw away. I thought it was a one-off, but apparently the bad taste is permanent now.

This *** is so nasty right now. I have to force feed myself using spicy brown mustard.

I handn't bought any Tyson patties in years but remember loving them and today I was looking forward to enjoying one but yuck. It did not taste at all like I remember them and I even thought if they were bad. I googled any recent recalls but none it just taste horrible.

I made them for dinner tonight and thought I bit into a water patty. No flavor and awful texture.

I expect they are cutting corners and making cheapest possible product. Too bad. They actually used to be good.

Now I won't feed it to my dog. 4 thumbs down

Tyson chicken tastes like pain and fear.

i will never buy another tyson product. just threw away a bag of crispy chicken strips.

they didnt even taste or look like chicken. so disgusting!!

Second Tyson product bought from Costco. Absolute garbage.

Both the chicken nuggets and now the chicken strips.

It's obvious they used the worst part of the 'chicken,' the reject bits, pressed them together using God knows what and coated it with a ton of breading hoping you won't notice.

To put out this kind of product should be illegal.

Tyson will not be getting anymore of my money. Greedy bastards are passing off garbage for food.

They now bleach them with ammonia to prevent salmonella. That's right, when you eat Tyson, you are eating ammonia bleached chicken. Tyson thinks that-instead of developing sustainable ways to prevent cross contamination during meat processing- it's better to just drench your meat in chemicals

Texarkana, Arkansas, United States #1336776

I agree.. I grew up on Tyson chicken patties and loved them.

They have changed somehow into this gross texture and flavor.

They used to puff up a bit and steam would escape them when you microwaved them, and they would be juicy. Now they just sit there with a weird texture and taste gross.