Tyson Foods - The chicken breast were cut off and added too much water to make it big, it's a ripoff.
When I bought a bag of Tyson boneless chicken breast, I "count" how many of them and thought it was a good deal, but when I was using them, I can't believe they rip off pretty bad!!They cut most of the chicken and fill with water so it feels big and heavy, but then when I cooked it, all the water came out and the chicken shrink, it was almost like a soup with "sour smell" water.
I usually only need 2 chicken breast for 2 people, but I had to use 3 breast with Tyson!
I like their nuggets but am very disappointed with the raw chicken breast!I post the picture, the left one I cut in a half to thaw faster and already drained the water but there was still water coming out and compared with how big when it was still frozen.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I bought an Arizona Arnold Palmer Half and Half Lite today at a grocery store in Chicago. When I got home and went to open it I noticed the..."
- "Diet Pepsi cans exploded in refrigerator. So all things in the refrigerator were messed up. When our family heard that sound, it seemed like sound from gun shot. So I tried to..."
- "Tired of purchasing their salads with as many as 3 days left to be considered "fresh" by their OWN dates/standards only to find unfit lettuce. The brown lettuce is hidden..."
- "I've used itworks for about a month now. I've lost 18 inches and 10 lbs. You have to drink TONS of water and wrap at least 1 time a..."
- "Got two tables and they sold me replacement warranty Tje screen got cracked and when i came to replace it and use the warranty i payed for They telling me thats..."
- "Frazier Spoon and Co., PLLC - Consumers beware! Certified public accountant Thomas K. Frazier formally disciplined for the willful falsification of tax filings. Update 7-23-13 - The AZ State Board of..."
- "This was my first time ordering from fanatics only to learn to just buy from the actual nba store or lakers store next time. They sent me a woman's kobe..."
- "120$ Wasted on a dress that looks nothing like site dress very poorly imitated. If we had more money and time they wouldn't be worn. I will never order from..."
- "I am very, very, very dissatisfied with Telmex. It does need a very long time before I'm getting upset. It's my personality as well I spend several years as a..."