1.5

When I bought a bag of Tyson boneless chicken breast, I "count" how many of them and thought it was a good deal, but when I was using them, I can't believe they rip off pretty bad!!They cut most of the chicken and fill with water so it feels big and heavy, but then when I cooked it, all the water came out and the chicken shrink, it was almost like a soup with "sour smell" water.

I usually only need 2 chicken breast for 2 people, but I had to use 3 breast with Tyson!

I like their nuggets but am very disappointed with the raw chicken breast!I post the picture, the left one I cut in a half to thaw faster and already drained the water but there was still water coming out and compared with how big when it was still frozen.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of it is a ripoff. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of tyson foods chicken breast. Tyson Foods needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tyson foods chicken breast in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tyson Foods.

Had an Experience with Tyson Foods?

Comments