Tyson Foods - The chicken breast were cut off and added too much water to make it big, it's a ripoff.
When I bought a bag of Tyson boneless chicken breast, I "count" how many of them and thought it was a good deal, but when I was using them, I can't believe they rip off pretty bad!!They cut most of the chicken and fill with water so it feels big and heavy, but then when I cooked it, all the water came out and the chicken shrink, it was almost like a soup with "sour smell" water.
I usually only need 2 chicken breast for 2 people, but I had to use 3 breast with Tyson!
I like their nuggets but am very disappointed with the raw chicken breast!I post the picture, the left one I cut in a half to thaw faster and already drained the water but there was still water coming out and compared with how big when it was still frozen.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I bought a package out of the vending machine at work on December 1st, 2015. They had not yet expired, but would be by December 19th, 2015. I didn't look..."
- "How the FDA has not shut you down, I have no idea. The amount of animal abuse your workers perform is outrageous. This is not just being rough with the..."
- "I have a costco bag full of tyson panko chicken nuggets and it look like a literal chicken sponge...."
- "I ordered a beautiful arrangement of roses and lilies for my mom's birthday to be delivered to her hospice care suite. I ordered a week in advance so there was..."
- "This white dress came with a dark spot in the MIDDLE of it, in the FRONT! My daughter had a modeling gig, but she couldn't wear the dress because..."
- "I've rented hundreds of cars in my life,and I never had an experience like my one with Thrifty. I had a AAA promo and was promised a good deal on a..."
- "I bought a primo bottom loader water cooler it also Wiil give u hot water for tea etc. I had it for 6. Months and both functions failed. ..."
- "they added V.O.D. and extra 50 on internet and more for same phone plus the installation charges. The best way to get this fixed is call the FCC and write..."
- "I ordered mats for my kitchen from a daily deal. When they came (I like the rugs. They were what I expected) they came postage due for $5.85. There was..."