York,Maine
Additional Fees

I watch your commercials and you sell me for sure. You are a great Actor...

I believed in what you were selling and bought it. I"m so upset with your lack of a quality product. Why can't you be what you promised me on your commercials. Great food you care about??????

I got these Southern Style Breast Tenderloins and got fat and gristle.

I had to throw them out. How RUDE. I just can not justify why you low ranked yourself to save a buck and make bottom of the barrel tenders? I wish I never got sucked in.

Not again.... Heck NO!!!!! I want my money back and an apology for lying to me. We teach our children to not lie....

You are no exception!!!!!! Try and make a quality product so we as Single moms on nights we cannot make a "HomeMade" meal count on you for the quality you so promise us... Please...

thank you for your attention in this matter... Sincerely, Darlene

Product or Service Mentioned: Tyson Foods Southern Style Chicken Nuggets.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: It is a ripoff, Low standards for their customers, Where it is processed.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 18, 2016.

Comments

Funny you say that man I got some of those too and there was slime and worms in them I'm definitely going to be seeking legal representation about this

Los Angeles, California, United States #1206605

What did you expect from a company that force-feeds our children caged animals pumped up with hormones and pesticides? I guess I am expecting too much since obviously you are not a rocket scientist.

to Bobbie Dixon Portland, Maine, United States #1214110

Seriously, you are insulting my intelligence... perhaps look in the mirror and know that you are the ***.