York, Maine
Additional Fees

I watch your commercials and you sell me for sure.You are a great Actor...

I believed in what you were selling and bought it. I"m so upset with your lack of a quality product. Why can't you be what you promised me on your commercials. Great food you care about??????

I got these Southern Style Breast Tenderloins and got fat and gristle.

I had to throw them out. How RUDE. I just can not justify why you low ranked yourself to save a buck and make bottom of the barrel tenders? I wish I never got sucked in.

Not again.... Heck NO!!!!! I want my money back and an apology for lying to me. We teach our children to not lie....

You are no exception!!!!!! Try and make a quality product so we as Single moms on nights we cannot make a "HomeMade" meal count on you for the quality you so promise us... Please...

thank you for your attention in this matter...Sincerely, Darlene

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of tyson foods southern style chicken nuggets from Tyson Foods. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $7 and wants Tyson Foods to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was it is a ripoff, low standards for their customers and where it is processed. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tyson Foods for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Funny you say that man I got some of those too and there was slime and worms in them I'm definitely going to be seeking legal representation about this

Los Angeles, California, United States #1206605

What did you expect from a company that force-feeds our children caged animals pumped up with hormones and pesticides? I guess I am expecting too much since obviously you are not a rocket scientist.

to Bobbie Dixon Portland, Maine, United States #1214110

Seriously, you are insulting my intelligence... perhaps look in the mirror and know that you are the ***.