Featured Not resolved

I bought Tyson chicken from Walmart,Thigh Meat, When I went to use it it was doubled up on skin..They had taken the skin off every other thigh and had tucked it under the product in which you could see..I am sure the other thigh with out skin was used some where else...I know when I bought the chicken I was getting skin on top but never would I had guessed they would add double and tuck it under the thigh making my package weight more...Still not believing the extra cost on this one package of meat..I weighed it after removing it all and it was 1.03 LB...OF Skin..Tyson I have always used your brand but never again and for sure it will be posted on Facebook for my friends and family to know what a rip off company you are..I don't like paying for skin that is not even being used..One pic. will show you skin off 1 thigh...Thanks, was your customer.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Tyson Foods and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tyson Foods.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Tyson Foods to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Tyson Foods?

Comments

New York, New York, United States #1272955

Calm down it was probably a mistake in packing.

#1119483