Tyson Foods - Rip Off On Tyson Chicken

I bought Tyson chicken from Walmart,Thigh Meat, When I went to use it it was doubled up on skin..They had taken the skin off every other thigh and had tucked it under the product in which you could see..I am sure the other thigh with out skin was used some where else...I know when I bought the chicken I was getting skin on top but never would I had guessed they would add double and tuck it under the thigh making my package weight more...Still not believing the extra cost on this one package of meat..I weighed it after removing it all and it was 1.03 LB...OF Skin..Tyson I have always used your brand but never again and for sure it will be posted on Facebook for my friends and family to know what a rip off company you are..I don't like paying for skin that is not even being used..One pic. will show you skin off 1 thigh...Thanks, was your customer.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Horrible product

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Tyson Foods Chicken Thighs
Review category
Food Manufacturers
review #797164

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Tyson Foods? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 28 #1119483

Thanks for that info

1 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.