Aurora, Colorado
Featured Not resolved
3.0

I opened a bag of Tyson honey barbecue chicken strips and strips of chicken already burnew like someone already baked them!!!

Review about: Tyson Foods Chicken.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Tyson Foods?

Comments

#1119552

uh yeah they were baked already they're already cooked then frozen for you to REHEAT.you just unfortunately got a batch that had a little overcooking on them.

it does and WILL always happen.if it bothers you that much you could always make your own from scratch and save a lot of $$$

The package says "Fully cooked".

Thank you for letting us know about the problem you encountered. Please help us investigate this by contacting our Customer Service experts at http://www.tyson.com/Consumer/Contact/Contactus.aspx so they can review and resolve it.

Tyson Foods - I saw the video about those poor Abused pigs. Tyson Foods "I saw the video about those poor pigs.I will do my best to pass it around. I will never,EVER, buy another Tyson brand again.You people should be ashamed of yourselves.With..." Read more Tyson Foods - Review about Chicken Liver Tyson Foods "Cant believe i found this in my livers. The first ones i bought were the same , i returned and got more livers with a gall bladder in both ...." Read more Tyson Foods - FLYING BIRDS Tyson Foods "...I Recently purchased a 14 piece pack of chicken wings from Walmart and decovered to my shock that when I open the pack..." Read more Tyson Foods - Horrible Company, and Employees. Tyson Foods "HOW DARE YOU! I wish someone would come along, torture you by slamming you against concrete, cutting your tail and *** off while being held up side down and with..." Read more Danger! Must Cure Obesity Company giving dangerous medical advice and selling fake products Must Cure Obesity Co "Be careful out there consumers with this company and it's sister companies Gastric.care, Gastric Bypass Alternative, and Roca Labs. I am a healthcare professional and was asked by a patient..." Read more Mattress Firm Uses Gold Thread that looks like stains in pictures to deny claims. Mattress Firm "Mattress Firm You said my mattress warranty is void because of stains. You use gold colored thread that makes it look like stains when you take the pictures. We use..." Read more Little Caesars - Worst Ever!!! Little Caesars "Perhaps my experience wasn't the worst but it definitely made me furious. My daughter and I went in of a Friday evening. They had obviously been a bit busy but..." Read more Onemain Financial - Fund your Business Project via our genuine Bank guarantee/SBLC Onemain Financial "Are you looking for financing source such as Bank Guarantee (BG) and Standby Letter Of Credit (SBLC)? I am a direct mandate to a Financial Institution who is also known..." Read more