Aurora, Colorado
Featured on Facebook Not resolved

I opened a bag of Tyson honey barbecue chicken strips and strips of chicken already burnew like someone already baked them!!!

Related: La Fiesta Markets - LaFiesta Bait and Switch Yesterday

Review about: Tyson Honey Bbq Chicken Strips.

3.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Tyson Foods Chicken
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Tyson Foods?

Comments

#1119552

uh yeah they were baked already they're already cooked then frozen for you to REHEAT.you just unfortunately got a batch that had a little overcooking on them.

it does and WILL always happen.if it bothers you that much you could always make your own from scratch and save a lot of $$$

The package says "Fully cooked".

Thank you for letting us know about the problem you encountered. Please help us investigate this by contacting our Customer Service experts at http://www.tyson.com/Consumer/Contact/Contactus.aspx so they can review and resolve it.