Review about Tyson Foods Chicken Stripes from Huntertown, Indiana

26 of 516 Tyson Foods reviews

I used to LOVE all the different types of chicken by Tyson.For some reason over the last few years I've noticed that the quality of the meat as gone down.

This is the second time this month I've tried their chicken strips. They both disappointed me a little (They were from two different bags) it's not overly dry or anything but I can tell they used maybe cartilage or tougher parts of meat. If they used it years ago then maybe they're just using more of it than the chicken breast. But this time I ate their chicken strips I bit into one and I felt goo in my mouth and at first I was thinking it was just the outside and it was the batter that just wasn't crispy but I looked at the piece I bit out of and it had brown mucus-like goo in it.

I have no idea what it is. The chicken was still hot so I didn't really taste anything unusual if that makes sense. But I ended up spitting it out. It looks disgusting.

I'm so disappointed because Tyson used to be my favorite brand of frozen chicken strips, wings etc.

side note: the majority of the brown stuff was bit off and I wasn't going to take a photo of the chicken I spit out.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Tyson Foods Chicken Strips
Review category
Food Manufacturers
review #700471

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Tyson Foods? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
26 of 516 Tyson Foods reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Tyson Foods. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Tyson Foods.
Filing a new complaint about
×