I used to LOVE all the different types of chicken by Tyson.For some reason over the last few years I've noticed that the quality of the meat as gone down.
This is the second time this month I've tried their chicken strips. They both disappointed me a little (They were from two different bags) it's not overly dry or anything but I can tell they used maybe cartilage or tougher parts of meat. If they used it years ago then maybe they're just using more of it than the chicken breast. But this time I ate their chicken strips I bit into one and I felt goo in my mouth and at first I was thinking it was just the outside and it was the batter that just wasn't crispy but I looked at the piece I bit out of and it had brown mucus-like goo in it.
I have no idea what it is. The chicken was still hot so I didn't really taste anything unusual if that makes sense. But I ended up spitting it out. It looks disgusting.
I'm so disappointed because Tyson used to be my favorite brand of frozen chicken strips, wings etc.
side note: the majority of the brown stuff was bit off and I wasn't going to take a photo of the chicken I spit out.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Tyson Foods Chicken Strips
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a bad of rice from dollar general on 701 near hwy 22 in conway , sc on 10/7/2016 vecause i forgot to get a big bag at..."
- "This just made me cry to see how horrible Walmart's supplier is treating their animals. I know we have to kill them somehow, but this just made me bawl my..."
- "I opened a bag of Tyson honey barbecue chicken strips and strips of chicken already burnew like someone already baked them!!!..."
- "This is my hamburger bun. When I asked for a new bun not even for my order to be remade or any money taken off but just a new bun the..."
- "I just opened a bag of Clancy's Muddy Mix.. Ate a few pieces and pulled out a piece of plastic...."
- "Bought a few cans of the Wylwood Carrots from Save a Lot. Recent cans have been great the past 2 cans I just got and opened today had rotten slices..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."
- " HP PC's - Urgent - DO NOT BUY - Rubbish After Sales. So the story is, HP agree to pick up my PC for repair when the PC has..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."