Holland, Michigan
100% full Not resolved

I saw the video about those poor pigs.I will do my best to pass it around. I will never,EVER, buy another Tyson brand again.You people should be ashamed of yourselves.With the millions you make off those poor pigs,the least you could do is make sure their short lives are at least comfortable.I am not a vegetarian,in fact I love bacon,or at least I did.I don't want to be eating an animal that died in a state of fright and horror.That cant be good for any one. I hope everyone who sees this takes 2 minutes to also write a complaint on here.What do you have to say for yourselves TYSON?!!!

Review about: Animal Abuse.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $6
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Tyson Foods?

Comments

Anaheim, California, United States #1260018

These vile factory farms.Tyson is not alone in this.

Another disgusting thing corporate farms do is burn chicks beaks off just enough that they can eat a little but not peck one another.Monsters with MBA's actually run these torture facilities I hope they get paid enough.

syn9495
Fort Mill, South Carolina, United States #773030

Tyson you are banned from our home!

NextDayPets - Fraud! Beware using ton of aliases to sell very sick puppies NextDayPets "Look up on internet George Doyle, Brian Ashford-selling sick-half dead pups! The pics you see are Fake! They are being sued Again! they just got over $1200 out of me...." Read more Berg Quella Kennel - Will find a different breeder next time. Berg Quella Kennel "We got a female puppy from Linda 3 years ago. Ruby grown in gorgeous and smart dog. BUT...her hips were horrible, since she was a puppy. She doesnt jump or..." Read more Tyson Foods - Review about Tyson Honey Bbq Chicken Strips from Columbia, Missouri Tyson Foods "Opened a bag of frozen chicken and it is burnt and shredded apart like someone took a ***.. Shouldnt be burnt coming out of an unopened bag. Gross. Bought at..." Read more Enchanted Dreams Alaskan Malamutes - Balto "Amoux" passed away! Vicky D does not care about her puppies!!! Enchanted Dreams Alaskan Malamutes "Balto passed away 16 days after his third birthday, on August 18, 2016 from complications from cervical spinal stenosis. I do not own any kennels, I am a school teacher..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Tree Fail Calatlantic Homes "We closed our home purchased from Calatlantic (Ryland) in February of 2016 and have generally been happy with them. Most of the time, if we called with a warranty item,..." Read more Delta Dental - Coverage dropped without notice Delta Dental "I have been with Delta Dental for over 2 years, and for the last 2 years I received notices in December that my coverage would automatically renew the following January...." Read more Morgan Properties - BAND FFOM PROPERTY CONT.... Morgan Properties "Here are some more text and emails from April 28 a text and email about my property; Also on May 1-5! I have more that goes in between these days..." Read more Harry And David - Original and replacement chocolates were MELTED... Harry And David "Ordered Mothers Day chocolates and they arrived melted. Mom called and a replacement was sent and it arrived as melted liquid. She called again and just asked for a refund..." Read more