Tyson Foods - I saw the video about those poor Abused pigs.
I saw the video about those poor pigs.I will do my best to pass it around. I will never,EVER, buy another Tyson brand again.You people should be ashamed of yourselves.With the millions you make off those poor pigs,the least you could do is make sure their short lives are at least comfortable.I am not a vegetarian,in fact I love bacon,or at least I did.I don't want to be eating an animal that died in a state of fright and horror.That cant be good for any one. I hope everyone who sees this takes 2 minutes to also write a complaint on here.What do you have to say for yourselves TYSON?!!!c24a860
You may also like
- "Look up on internet George Doyle, Brian Ashford-selling sick-half dead pups! The pics you see are Fake! They are being sued Again! they just got over $1200 out of me...."
- "If you are ever in the search for an American Bully, Pitbull style dog DO NOT get one from Christopher Thornton at Bayou Bully Kennels in Minden, Louisiana. He..."
- "Hi my name is Beverly... I live in Tidewater Virginia..... Jeff has always been kind and friendly... He was able to teach me how to set up a..."
- "Same here. This company is bogus. I purchased what I thought was a wool pea coat white the picture was amazing . What I got? Was a jacket made if..."
- "Bought a consigned Roche Bobois sofa at The Estate Sale Consignment store in Palm Springs this past season (winter 2014). It was a beautiful small sofa that appeared to be..."
- "Four months after I placed the order, my kitchen looks like this, happy thanksgiving without 18 base and simple dishwasher panel!..."
- "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..."
- "Feel highly disappointed with the quality of the origami owl products. I hosted a home party where my family and friends bought a significant amount of jewelry. I have two..."
- "There are several windows in our home that have accumulated mold that keeps coming back ever since it was built in 2003. We moved in December of 2003 and..."