Tyson Foods - I saw the video about those poor Abused pigs.
I saw the video about those poor pigs.I will do my best to pass it around. I will never,EVER, buy another Tyson brand again.You people should be ashamed of yourselves.With the millions you make off those poor pigs,the least you could do is make sure their short lives are at least comfortable.I am not a vegetarian,in fact I love bacon,or at least I did.I don't want to be eating an animal that died in a state of fright and horror.That cant be good for any one. I hope everyone who sees this takes 2 minutes to also write a complaint on here.What do you have to say for yourselves TYSON?!!!119a254e review #470685
You may also like
- "This just made me cry to see how horrible Walmart's supplier is treating their animals. I know we have to kill them somehow, but this just made me bawl my..."
- "Michelles Bulldogs is a VERY responsible breeder, they go far and beyond taking care of there animals and there customers !!! There no puppy mill :-)They take great care..."
- "After watching this terrible video I don't know how to describe this feeling. It was just terrible. Such an awful way of treating the animals. It's just sick how awful..."
- "I ordered flowers for my friends birthday at 10 am. I paid about $6 extra for a delivery before 3 pm. I ordered the picture as is. Total came to..."
- "We are so - so - tired of dogs running wild and on the loose through the neighborhood. We have five younger children and we live down the on Willow..."
- "here's the scenario im the one who's the owner for the 2 bench polo shirts now my wife sent to my cousin so that my cousin sent to my friend..."
- "OST called me after I "started" not even finished and submitted the application online. Which was my first red flag. Then when the women called me and told me they..."
- "Jessica Zamarron's website www.pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel, her former ecommerce site got shut down because she stole money from innocent buyers and failed to send out bikinis or dresses. She claims on her..."
- "I have a Kenmore water heater from Sears with a 12 year warranty. The warranty states, "Sears will 1) provide free water heater parts for those that are defective in..."