Tyson Foods - Animal welfare violations....you should be shut down
I video clearing showing pics at one of this companies factories (small new born baby pigs) being picked up by the legs and there heads smashed into the concrete and then left to die on a pile of rotten pig carcasses in agony.Your company should never be left in charge of another animal again....the video clearly shows massive animal rights laws infringements and your licence should be revoked immediately...you should be ashamed...I for one will never touch pork again to ensure I am not supporting your vile company....and I will spread the message to all my friends so they too can avoid your companies products aswell...if money is all you obv care about...hit em were it hurts I say.....how do you sleep at night....disgusting company :(review #462933
You may also like
- "How the FDA has not shut you down, I have no idea. The amount of animal abuse your workers perform is outrageous. This is not just being rough with the..."
- "My wife and I purchased a 3 pint tub of peanut butter cup yogurt at Braums.To make a long story short she choked on a gray 1/2 inch by 38th..."
- "Eating my soup because of it's low calorie purpose, found a green, hard, sharp stalk of some sort's, a little over an inch in size, let's just say a big..."
- "Flowers delivered were dirty and half of the arrangement was missing. The balloon ordered was different to that pictured on the website and an utter rip off. Customer service don't appear..."
- "I saw this white dress advertised on Facebook and looked at the Mart of China website, then because of China being in the name decided to put the name into..."
- "I ordered mothers days flowers and when I arrived at the nursing home to visit my very sick mother on the day the roses were drooping so I contacted prestige..."
- "We took our dog to camp Bow Wow in San Antonio, TX Northwest while on vacation. When we returned, we picked him up and the card they gave us which..."
- "I bought a bag salad today to feed to my family and I was disgusted when I opened the bag to find mold growing on the cheese. It was foul..."
- "I am a regular customer of things remembered but usually I always pick up what I see in store, never had issues with any in past 3-4 yrs. I realized..."