Tyson Foods - Animal welfare violations....you should be shut down
I video clearing showing pics at one of this companies factories (small new born baby pigs) being picked up by the legs and there heads smashed into the concrete and then left to die on a pile of rotten pig carcasses in agony.Your company should never be left in charge of another animal again....the video clearly shows massive animal rights laws infringements and your licence should be revoked immediately...you should be ashamed...I for one will never touch pork again to ensure I am not supporting your vile company....and I will spread the message to all my friends so they too can avoid your companies products aswell...if money is all you obv care about...hit em were it hurts I say.....how do you sleep at night....disgusting company :(119384d5 review #462933
You may also like
- "We purchased a jar of Tostitos Queso Blanco Dip from Hannaford Supermarket in New Hampshire two days ago and after opening it and pouring some out we realized there was..."
- "hello I went to subway earlier today, and I began to eat my chips when I got this nasty coffee taste in my mouth, so I spit it out. After..."
- "After watching this terrible video I don't know how to describe this feeling. It was just terrible. Such an awful way of treating the animals. It's just sick how awful..."
- "First, I thought I was ordering from a local florist, Ava's is not the florist at all. The picture of the arrangement is not what was delivered. I received an..."
- "On November 26, 2014 I ordered several Champion items off (Hanes.com) was in total $175.00. The transaction was successful and I received and conformation E-mail with an item total. Two..."
- "I have Toshiba Laptop Model # Z930. Lately this laptop battery start acting up and it was not holding a charge. Since this Laptop is still under warranty I contact..."
- "After Shawn Powell and Aman Natt sold me on their Forex training course for over £2000 , using displays of wealth such as Luxury Watches and Expensive sports cars as..."
- "If you're job searching, Entry level jobs for "Direct Marketing" and "Outsourced Marketing" companies are scams. I got scammed into one - I worked for 12 hours a day, 6 days..."
- "I feel that some of these "experts" need thereapy and development themselves or get another job in a diferent field. However not every reader on the internet is like that there..."