Tyson Foods - Animal welfare violations....you should be shut down

Dec 10, 2013
review #462933

I video clearing showing pics at one of this companies factories (small new born baby pigs) being picked up by the legs and there heads smashed into the concrete and then left to die on a pile of rotten pig carcasses in agony.Your company should never be left in charge of another animal again....the video clearly shows massive animal rights laws infringements and your licence should be revoked immediately...you should be ashamed...I for one will never touch pork again to ensure I am not supporting your vile company....and I will spread the message to all my friends so they too can avoid your companies products aswell...if money is all you obv care about...hit em were it hurts I say.....how do you sleep at night....disgusting company :(

970e95b
Had an experience with Tyson Foods?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions

Dec 18, 2013 Bottineau, North Dakota

after seeing these videos i will never purchese tyson foods again, and will inform everyone that i know to also do the same as me

0 0 Reply
Ex-Tyson Customer

Dec 10, 2013 Davenport, Iowa

Due to the heartbreaking video of the abuse of the pigs and piglets my entire family will no longer purchase any Tyson products ever again. That is animal cruelty. I come from a large family. 40 plus customers lost in Iowa. :(

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Tyson Foods.
Filing a new complaint about
×