Tyson Foods - Animal welfare violations....you should be shut down

I video clearing showing pics at one of this companies factories (small new born baby pigs) being picked up by the legs and there heads smashed into the concrete and then left to die on a pile of rotten pig carcasses in agony.Your company should never be left in charge of another animal again....the video clearly shows massive animal rights laws infringements and your licence should be revoked immediately...you should be ashamed...I for one will never touch pork again to ensure I am not supporting your vile company....and I will spread the message to all my friends so they too can avoid your companies products aswell...if money is all you obv care about...hit em were it hurts I say.....how do you sleep at night....disgusting company :(

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 18, 2013 #760576 Bottineau, North Dakota

after seeing these videos i will never purchese tyson foods again, and will inform everyone that i know to also do the same as me

Nancy

Dec 10, 2013 #756123 Newark, Ohio

It is official I am going vegan for this reason and for my health.

Ex-Tyson Customer

Dec 10, 2013 #756066 Davenport, Iowa

Due to the heartbreaking video of the abuse of the pigs and piglets my entire family will no longer purchase any Tyson products ever again. That is animal cruelty. I come from a large family. 40 plus customers lost in Iowa. :(

rylee

Dec 10, 2013 #756064 Stillman Valley, Illinois

*** u.u are worthless go *** your self if u can do that to babys I hope u *** die

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Tyson Foods.
Filing a new complaint about
×