Tyson Foods - Animal cruelty
Animal cruelty I will never buy your products ever again!!!This is discusting!
You should be ashamed!! All of your workers should be fired!! Your company should be dropped from every retail store!!! Animal abuse is wrong!!
Yes we kill to eat them but not like this!!
I watched the video of your employees beating kicking punching small pigs cutting there talls off smashing them on the ground in big puddles of blood leaving them beat badly and alive your company should be sued for millions of dollars!!Walmart should drop your company untill.changes are made treat the animals with respectreview #470692
You may also like
- "Today, 04/20/15, I brought our 3 year old yellow lab into the Manchester NH petsmart store #1869 in for a routine full service bath and groom. A groomer took her..."
- "The breeder (Tami Foster) has at least 30 dogs in her house. When I went in the front door they all came running & barking. I watched them..."
- "I had a five month old German Shepherd and I was taking him regularly to Banfield Pet Hospital on 6134 E. Colonial Dr Orlando, FL 32807, every time we..."
- "Same here. This company is bogus. I purchased what I thought was a wool pea coat white the picture was amazing . What I got? Was a jacket made if..."
- "Wanted to ascertain how much it would be to add a day to our upcoming trip. First tried to use the "we will call you back and you won't lose..."
- "I am never supporting this business again. I really can't believe that they won't answer a simple question, or the rude initial response to my question. Never mind the fact that..."
- "I bought there product that offers a 90 day manufacturers warranty. After 40 days the vaporizer wont take a charge. Have tried to contact several times with no response. They..."
- "I took my car into PepBoys of Athens, Alabama last December (2014) to get a timing belt job done on my 1997 Honda Civic. Everything seemed well until this..."
- "I'm working in Dubai and bought 2 watches. My trusted online seller sent the item through LRC which is a corporate partner of LBC. The item was received by..."