Tyson Foods - Animal cruelty
Animal cruelty I will never buy your products ever again!!!This is discusting!
You should be ashamed!! All of your workers should be fired!! Your company should be dropped from every retail store!!! Animal abuse is wrong!!
Yes we kill to eat them but not like this!!
I watched the video of your employees beating kicking punching small pigs cutting there talls off smashing them on the ground in big puddles of blood leaving them beat badly and alive your company should be sued for millions of dollars!!Walmart should drop your company untill.changes are made treat the animals with respect
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- " On Jan. 14th we took our 9-year-old English Bulldog for a bath only. She had no health issues. Within 35-40 minutes from drop off time, Petco called and said we..."
- "My wife who has cancer Was on puppy find,found this puppy for 1200 with shipping 1400 seller called from (503-401-1117) I asked for photos and after tell me it was..."
- "I saw the video about those poor pigs.I will do my best to pass it around. I will never,EVER, buy another Tyson brand again.You people should be ashamed of yourselves.With..."
- "We have nothing but terrible service and poor quality windows. Over the last 21 years I have contacted the company no less than 20 times to fix problems with the..."
- " I have been knowing Christopher Hinrichs, who makes Jeetop, for three years. Chris is the only one person in his company . He doesn't hire people because he..."
- "Columbia Warranty Customer Service is terrible - don't believe the hype - when it comes time to repair that winter jacket, they will keep it for MONTHS and not tell..."
- "Yesterday I purchased a scope that was part of the Black Friday deals (online), and when I placed the order, it showed the item was in stock. About 2 hours..."
- "Purchased a FoodNetwork Cookware Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven in taupe at the Valencia, CA store on 11-26-15. The only color available among gaudy and tacky orange and blue. While..."
- "I just ordered and received my starter coop from The Urban Coop Company in Dripping Springs, Texas. I was horribly disappointed. It showed up with many of the pieces looking..."