Tyson Foods - animal cruelty
Animal cruelty I will never buy your products ever again!!!This is discusting!
You should be ashamed!! All of your workers should be fired!! Your company should be dropped from every retail store!!! Animal abuse is wrong!!
Yes we kill to eat them but not like this!!
I watched the video of your employees beating kicking punching small pigs cutting there talls off smashing them on the ground in big puddles of blood leaving them beat badly and alive your company should be sued for millions of dollars!!Walmart should drop your company untill.changes are made treat the animals with respectc36cb7d review #470692
You may also like
- "HOW DARE YOU! I wish someone would come along, torture you by slamming you against concrete, cutting your tail and *** off while being held up side down and with..."
- "Diana Peters of Death Row Dog Rescue aka Save a Death Row Dog has been scamming innocent facebook fans out of their hard earned money. She is located in Oakland..."
- "alopecia, a genetic disorder directly caused by breeding these dogs for their color. I approached the breeder via email to no avail. However, he quickly updated his website to..."
- "This person is slandering my company everyday on Craigslist in Portland, Oregon. It's really funny beacuase everything he says about us is exactly what this dan trussell of my used..."
- "Motel 6 in Rochester MN. Dirty, stained mattress, furniture filthy, cobwebs,had to clean it myself ask for towels ect. People living there partying all the time. Nasty place...."
- "my sons 7 inch tablet battery blew up I'm not a very happy customer..."
- "Robert Goldstein, Kenneth Munson, and Ed Kohl are responsible for ignoring the law and violating the rights of disabled and elderly members of Community Care Inc. The law is very..."
- "I bought an external Toshiba 3TB hard drive at Walmart. It was packaged as new, with the cable, power supply, etc. When I plugged it into my computer,..."
- "I bought a love seat, couch, and rocking recliner. They only provide a 1 year warranty which is fine but, just over a year my fabric started to deteriorate. I..."