Tyson Foods - animal cruelty
Animal cruelty I will never buy your products ever again!!!This is discusting!
You should be ashamed!! All of your workers should be fired!! Your company should be dropped from every retail store!!! Animal abuse is wrong!!
Yes we kill to eat them but not like this!!
I watched the video of your employees beating kicking punching small pigs cutting there talls off smashing them on the ground in big puddles of blood leaving them beat badly and alive your company should be sued for millions of dollars!!Walmart should drop your company untill.changes are made treat the animals with respect10a19549 review #470692
You may also like
- "PuppyFind has saved my sanity. Anna Puppy's World owned by Adnana Ene, aka Nana Grecu, and her friend Jason posted a nasty review which was absolutely false, on my..."
- "Went to Petco on Hwy 6 south Houston Tx I've gone there numerous times and never had a problem but today a new groomer was there I told her I..."
- "How the FDA has not shut you down, I have no idea. The amount of animal abuse your workers perform is outrageous. This is not just being rough with the..."
- "3rd March 2015, buying a BenQ monitor coz of Lazada 10% discount advertisement. After 2 days receive an order cancelled trigger email and stated as pricing error. This order put..."
- "I bought Skidders shoes, style #XY3102, color black, size 8. My baby was 1 year old and wearing a shoes size 5, but I can't put they on baby's feet. They..."
- "I had forgotten why I stopped using Parts Geek. I bought 2 Moog tie Rod ends and 1 box was open and the install package was missing. Cannot reach anyone..."
- "Yesterday I tried logging into my account on Listia. I sent them a email asking if they could help me out. They sent me a email saying my account was..."
- "Same here. This company is bogus. I purchased what I thought was a wool pea coat white the picture was amazing . What I got? Was a jacket made if..."
- "BEWARE! This company, Matt and Marisol Gehman are the owners, were contracted to pick up my Harley and ship it to Australia.The man who bought my bike and hired them..."